I just want to give a big thank-you hug to Jordan from the blog Call Me Incorrigible for nominating me for the Blogger Recognition Award!
If you haven’t already visited her site I would encourage you to do so! She is a creative writer and blogger that shares straight from her heart.
The Rules for The Blogger Recognition Award:
- Select fifteen other blogs you want to give the award to
- You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you
- Write a post to show your award
- Give a brief story of how your blog started
- Give a piece of advice or two to new bloggers
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Attach the award to the post (right-click and save, then upload)
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them
- Provide a link to the award post you created
Why I started “As For My House”
About a month ago, the Lord called my family to uproot our lives from our home town and move to Idaho. We have entered into a new, exciting season in which we have already seen His hand working in our lives. My desire for this blog is to share glimpses of our journey in this new place. To share the ways the Lord is using us to serve Him and each other – and hopefully inspire others to live for Him!
Some thoughts for new bloggers
I would say, my greatest advice to a new blogger would be to engage with the blogging community! I have met some amazing, talented people and made some great friendships. There are SO many amazing blogs and people behind them.
Here are just a few that I would like to nominate for this award:
Don’t forget to share the love 🙂